Enjoy an enriching meeting and events experience when you select The Westin Long Beach as the venue of your next corporate gathering in Long Beach. Thanks to our comprehensive amenities and enlightened meetings approach, event attendees will leave our hotel not only feeling energized, but ready to tackle the next big creative idea. Host your meeting in our array of banquet hall and event spaces and benefit from a top Long Beach location and trusted, astute service.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 1988
Last Renovated: 2015
Guest Rooms: 469
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 145/ 31/ 293
Room Rates: High - $409 / Low – $139
Ideal Group Size: 250
Max Group Size: 400
Largest Meeting Space: 13,392 square feet
Indoor Meeting Space: 23,604 square feet
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 24,129 square feet
Westin Sales Team
Select from our smaller meeting venues, perfect for intimate receptions and gatherings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-50 guests
- Flexible meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services
- Upgraded Wi-Fi Internet capabilities and access to an on-site technician
Choose from our array of banquet hall spaces, the largest of which can accommodate up to 650 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 150-250 guests
- Open foyer with a wide space perfect for facilitating registration
- Breakout rooms with natural light and direct access to outdoor terraces
- Customized food and beverage options
OUTDOOR OR UNIQUE SPACES
Ocean Terrace West
With picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean, your guests can unwind and take in the sights of Long Beach. With reception style set-up for over 200 guests can mix and mingle under the setting California sun.
Pick Your Perk
Hold a meeting at The Westin Long Beach this year, and you get to decide which perk you receive. Book your 2017 event before October 31, 2017, and you can choose any one of the following:
- 35% discount on Audio Visual services
- 10% discount on retail menu prices
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi connection in meeting space, up to 100 devices
- Complimentary six gallons of coffee for every 100 guests
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Food & Beverage Averages:
Breakfast: $28 - plated; $36 - buffet
Lunch: $35 - plated; $44 - buffet
Dinner: $54 - plated; $65 - buffet
Hotel Restaurant Options:
The Grill: 160 person capacity limit
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Long Beach Airport (LGB) - 6.8 miles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 22.2 miles
John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 29.3 miles
- Largest hotel ballroom in downtown Long Beach - 13,392 square foot Centennial Ballroom offers seating for up to 1,540 people and is the only ballroom in the city with access to an outdoor terrace.
- Majority of meeting rooms and ballroom are located on the same level in order to encourage meeting flow
- Westin features Clutter Free Meetings to bring productivity to your event or meeting by moving supplies and snacks to a centralized area and making room for things that matter, like convenient outlets and comfortable seating.
- Innovative banquet menus featuring SuperFoodsRx Meeting Breaks to fuel participants with the healthy foods.
- Upgraded high-speed Internet technology, video conferencing capabilities, satellite connections and access to an on-site technology staff.
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services.
On-Site Specialty Events
Choose from a variety of offerings to host an engaging event at our Long Beach hotel. Our staff has plenty of experience planning successful events, saving you time and effort and leaving your meeting attendees feeling motivated and refreshed.
Ask a sales associate at The Westin Long Beach for more information on on-site specialty events.