The Westin’s value proposition revolves around helping our guests maximize their time and do it in a way that leaves them feeling refreshed and energized. We built every aspect of the Westin around people who want to get the very best out of their travel and meeting plans and want to feel good doing it. Westin ensures that guests return home feeling better than when they arrived. Host your next Long Beach meeting or conference at The Westin Long Beach and you can trust your event will be the success you expect from a Westin.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 1988
Last Renovated: 2015
Guest Rooms: 469
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 145/ 31/ 293
Room Rates: High - $409 / Low – $139
Ideal Group Size: 250
Max Group Size: 400
Largest Meeting Space: 13,392 square feet
Indoor Meeting Space: 23,604 square feet
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 24,129 square feet
Westin Sales Team
We feature small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-50
- Flexible meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audio/visual services
- Upgraded Internet capabilities and on-site technician
With over sq. ft of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 650 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 150-250
- Open foyer and wide space for registration
- Breakout rooms with natural light and direct access to outdoor terraces
- Customized food & beverage options
OUTDOOR OR UNIQUE SPACES
Ocean Terrace West
With picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean, your guests can unwind and take in the sights of Long Beach. With reception style set-up for over 200 guests can mix and mingle under the setting California sun.
Food & Beverage Averages:
Breakfast: $28 - plated; $36 - buffet
Lunch: $35 - plated; $44 - buffet
Dinner: $54 - plated; $65 - buffet
Hotel Restaurant Options:
The Grill: 160 person capacity limit
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Long Beach Airport (LGB) - 6.8 miles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 22.2 miles
John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 29.3 miles
- Largest hotel ballroom in downtown Long Beach - 13,392 square foot Centennial Ballroom with seating for up to 1,540 people. The only ballroom in the city with access to an outdoor terrace.
- Majority of meeting rooms and ballroom located in one level to achieve the best meeting space flow.
- Westin features Clutter Free Meetings to bring productivity to your event or meeting by moving supplies and snacks to a centralized area and making room for things that matter, like convenient outlets and comfortable seating.
- Innovative banquet menus featuring SuperFoodsRx Meeting Breaks to fuel participants with the healthy foods that sustain them rather than offering a quick sugar high followed by an equally rapid crash.
- Upgraded High-speed Internet technology, video conferencing capabilities, satellite connections and access to an on-site technology help staff.
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services.
On-Site Specialty Events
Choose from a variety of offerings which provide both cost effective and highly engaging events on-site, at our hotel. Our on-site events are turnkey, keep attendees engaged, cut out extra planning time and effort on the part of the meeting planner, and are cost effective for your over-all budget. Most importantly attendees will have a memorable experience.
Ask your Westin Long Beach sales associate for more information on on-site specialty events.