Long Beach Meeting Space
The Westin’s value proposition revolves around helping our guests maximize their time and do it in a way that leaves them feeling refreshed and energized. We built every aspect of the Westin around people who want to get the very best out of their travel and meeting plans and want to feel good doing it. Westin ensures that guests return home feeling better than when they arrived. Host your next Long Beach meeting or conference at The Westin Long Beach and you can trust your event will be the success you expect from a Westin.
With over 37,000 square feet of flexible and newly renovated meeting space, delivering memorable experiences is on the top of our agenda. Some highlights about the Westin Long Beach meetings and events:
- Largest hotel ballroom in downtown Long Beach - 13,392 square foot Centennial Ballroom with seating for up to 1,540 people. The only ballroom in the city with access to an outdoor terrace.
- Majority of meeting rooms and ballroom located in one level to achieve the best meeting space flow. Click here to access our floor plan.
- Open foyer and wide space for registration.
- Breakout rooms with natural light and direct access to outdoor terraces.
- Westin features Clutter Free Meetings to bring productivity to your event or meeting by moving supplies and snacks to a centralized area and making room for things that matter, like convenient outlets and comfortable seating.
- Innovative banquet menus featuring SuperFoodsRx Meeting Breaks to fuel participants with the healthy foods that sustain them rather than offering a quick sugar high followed by an equally rapid crash. Click here to view our menus.
- Upgraded High-speed Internet technology, video conferencing capabilities, satellite connections and access to an on-site technology help staff.
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services.
Our professional staff will be happy to help you plan your perfect event. From intimate events to corporate functions, we provide the tools you need to plan the ideal gathering in our meeting space. Explore all our hotel features as well as hot dates we have available for planning your meeting, event or wedding in Long Beach. For more information email our Sales Team or click here to submit a Request for Proposal.
Year Opened: 1988
State and Local Taxes
Sales Tax: 9.00%
Room Tax: 15.195%
Long Beach Meeting Space
Largest Meeting Space: 13,392 square feet
Indoor Meeting Space: 23,604 square feet
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 24,129 square feet
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: $28 - plated; $36 - buffet
Lunch: $35 - plated; $44 - buffet
Dinner: $54 - plated; $65 - buffet
Long Beach Restaurant Options
The Grill: 160 person capacity limit, American cuisine
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 22.2 miles
John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 29.3 miles
Long Beach Airport (LGB) - 6.8 miles
On-Site Specialty Events
Choose from a variety of offerings which provide both cost effective and highly engaging events on-site, at our hotel. Our on-site events are turnkey, keep attendees engaged, cut out extra planning time and effort on the part of the meeting planner, and are cost effective for your over-all budget. Most importantly attendees will have a memorable experience.